jueves, 27 de marzo de 2008

Small talk with a stranger: thetanglebox

---(I’m talking with someone, until now he or it looks like a younger and better version of me--- all nonsense, but that´s how it happened)---

X: So, did you realize?

Me: Realize What?

X: Your left hand

--(in the blink of an eye, all the bones in my left hand’s fingers are broken )--

Me: Ehhh!!!... well, i never use it anyway!!!

X: Well, then.. don´t you use the left side of your body

Me: Please stop the drums.. they are killing me!!!

---(loud drums change the silhouette of my face, then a smooth harp and other string instruments appear and calm me down)---

---( X now has the shape of an attractive female, with brown eyes and long beautiful dark hair)--(I feel an intense desire of kissing her)

2004.05.03 23.23




1 comentario:

Kowalski dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.